PowerWave 7.5 Pad The High-Speed Wireless Charging Pad
Ride the Wave The wireless evolution of Anker's world-famous technology uses a high-efficiency chipset and an internal cooling fan (the first of its kind) to provide the fastest possible wireless charge in its class. Note: Cooling fan makes a sound during normal charging operation.
One Charger to Power Them All Power any wirelessly-charged device in your arsenal at an uninterrupted 5W. Charging power is boosted to 7.5W for iPhone (as fast as Apple's proprietary wall charger), while flagship Samsung phones get a 10W extra-fast charge.
Wireless, Worry - Free Forget about "plugging-and-praying" with substandard chargers. Total radiation shielding, over-charge protection, foreign object detection, and more combine to provide peerless protection for you and your devices.
Just in Case Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 12V/1.5A Output: 5W/7.5W/10W
- Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger with 12V/1.5A output required for operation.
- PowerWave is incompatible with the wall chargers provided with the phone by Apple and Samsung.
- Metal attachments, expandable grips, or credit cards will interfere with charging. Cases with metal inside, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger the foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
- The included AC adapter does not have an LED indicator, to minimize distractions.
- 7.5W: iPhone XS Max / XR / XS, iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 11.2 or later required)
- 10W: Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ / Note8 /S8 /S8+ /S7/S7 edge/S6 edge+/Note 5, LG G7/G7+/V30/V30+, Sony Xperia XZ2
- 5W: Samsung S6 / S6 edge, Google Nexus 6 / 5 / 4, LG G2/G3/G6+/Lucid 2/Lucid 3/Optimus F5/Optimus G Pro